Our company undertakes to issue the permission granted by the Port and Airport authorities, as well as all the necessary precautions during our displays.
Our personnel is certified and trained for a precise, safe and qualitative display.
Some of the basic precautionary measures of precaution during purchase, storing and firing are presented herein after. .
- Buy your fireworks from specialised stores legally authorised for fireworks sale
- Fireworks sold by the stores which have the necessary legal permission to sell are retail fireworks of categories 1, 2, 3. They can be freely sold, since they are tested and approved by the competent authorities and you can buy and use them all year long. The firing of fireworks of these categories does not require issuing of any permission.
- Fireworks belonging to category no 4 (bombs) are exclusively for professional use and their firing requires special permission issued by the competent authorities. The fireworks of this category can only be used for events organised by municipalities and for the celebration of National Holidays.
- Ask the legal stores, where you buy your fireworks from, to show you videos. This way, you will form your own opinion on the shapes, colours and firing of the fireworks you buy.
- The use of fireworks must always be at a safe distance from people, animals, buildings, cables, forests, dry leaves and away from places prone to fire in general
- Always place fireworks on a hard, flat and stable surface.
- DO NOT USE THEM IF THERE ARE STRONG WINDS IN THE VICINITY.